Industrial District Manager- Req #2714
Posted 2 weeks ago
Industrial District Manager
Responsible for overseeing all operations of company stores included in a specific area. Make sure that all branches of a specific district meet projected revenues and sales estimates.
Inspect stores, recruit and fire employees, conduct meetings, train staff, create reports, and recommend changes regarding to store procedures and activities.
Tasks: (included but not limited to)
- Explain new policies
- Coach managers
- Create action plans
- Visit company branches
- Recruit new employees
- Act as liaison between districts
- Review, manage personnel assignments
- Oversee operational practices
- Review sales reports, production reports, department expenses
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5 – 7 years’ experience in distribution management
- 5+ years managerial experience
- Ability to travel long distances.
Ask for: Sandra Huff
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.