Director of Marketing Communications- Req #2715
Posted 2 weeks ago
Director of Marketing Communications, McCandless Township, PA USA
Full Time with Benefits
We are looking for a Director Of Marketing Communications to join our team! You will be responsible for overseeing marketing policies and programs, as well as identify areas of improvement to increase brand awareness.
- Oversee and coordinate product development and marketing trends
- Determine product demand and customer awareness
- Develop pricing strategies to maximize return on investment
- Coordinate marketing campaigns with sales activities
- Review and optimize marketing budget
- Monitor and report on customer satisfaction
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, journalism, communications or public relations, Masters Preferred
- Experience in education or education management and/or large institution marketing communications is preferred but not required.
- 5-8 years of experience in digital and print content strategy and development;
- 3-5 years of experience in project management.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud (InDesign and Photoshop)
- Ability to work after hours and on weekends when appropriate.
- Experience in a managerial role
- Strong leadership qualities
- Deadline and detail-oriented
Perks that my client offers
Medical, Dental and Prescription Plan, Paid Time off, Sick time off, 401K Plan, Retirement Plan, Life insurance
Ask for Saba
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a worldwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.