Human Resources Generalist
Posted 5 days ago
Human Resources Generalist
Location: Belmar Park, PA
Job ID: 3233
Manage the day-to-day operations of the Human Resource office and the administration of the human resources policies, procedures, and programs. The HR Generalist carries out responsibilities in the following functional areas: departmental development, Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS), employee relations, training and development, benefits, compensation, organizational development, and employment.
- recruiting and staffing logistics;
- organizational and space planning;
- performance management and improvement systems;
- organization development;
- employment and compliance to regulatory concerns and reporting;
- employee orientation, development, and training;
- policy development and documentation;
- employee relations;
- company-wide committee facilitation;
- company employee communication;
- compensation and benefits administration;
- employee safety, welfare, wellness and health; and
- employee services and counseling.
- Safety of the workforce.
- Development of a superior workforce.
- Development of the Human Resources department.
- Development of an employee-oriented company culture that emphasizes quality, continuous improvement, and high performance.
- Development and administration of programs, procedures, and guidelines to help align the workforce with the strategic goals of the company.
- General knowledge of employment laws and practices.
- FMLA, STD, WC
- Experience in the administration of benefits and compensation programs and other Human Resources programs.
- Excellent computer skills in a Microsoft Windows environment. Must include Excel and demonstrated skills in database management and record keeping.
- Effective oral and written communication.
- Excellent interpersonal and coaching skills.
- Evidence of the practice of a high level of confidentiality.
- Excellent organizational skills.
Education and Experience
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Human Resources, Business, or Organization Development or equivalent. Master’s degree preferred.
- Three to five plus years of progressive leadership experience in Human Resources positions.
- Specialized training in employment law, compensation, organizational planning, organization development, employee relations, safety, training, and preventive labor relations, preferred.
- Professional in Human Resources (PHR) certification preferred, not required.
Ask for: Sandra Huff 732-993-6810 ext. 38
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.