Posted 2 weeks ago
South brook, Wisconsin
Job # 3858
Are you looking to make a career change to a professional company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including including dental insurance, health insurance, medical insurance , vision insurance, vacation and paid time off, 401(k) plan. They also offer health savings and flexible spending account, performance bonus, retirement benefit. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Should supervise and direct the work of all production and sanitation shift employees.
- Will be responsible to ensure all employees safety programs
- Should supervise and assure compliance with food safety programs
- Responsible for food and safety
- Should be able to communicate with all the employees.
- Will be responsible to operate the production area with good manufacturing practices.
- Should ensure that all food processing equipment and areas are clean.
- Should ensure that all records for production/sanitation are maintained according to company policies and procedures.
- Will be responsible in the off-season to be involved in number of process improvement projects, safety projects and maintenance projects.
- Should submit work orders for corrective and safety needs.
- Should be able to perform the duties assigned by operation manager.
- Should have Associate degree or 2 year college or technical school
- Must have 2-3 years of experience.
- Must be able to read and interpret documents.
- Must be able to write reports and correspondence.
- Should have basic mathematical skills.
- Should be able to solve practical problem and deal with variety of identifies variables.
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Medical insurance
- Direct hire
- Vacation and paid time off
- 401(k) plan
- Health savings account
- Flexible spending account
- Performance bonus
- Retirement benefit
Ask for: Sangeetha
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.